67 VIN number

Aloha,

I have the WARRANTY NUMBER for my 67 Mustang, but can't find the VIN number.

The pop riveted plate on the door is long gone, and the stamping on the inside left front fender is illegible.

Were there any other places VIN numbers were stamped, and if so, where are they?

If not, is there any way to find out what my car's VIN number is?

Please email a copy of your response -

Thanks,

Marc

marc snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Doodlemeyer

The VIN number is stamped on the passenger side of the engine compartment apron. The trouble is, it is hidden under the fender mounting flange.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner