Vin #s Source for 1964 1/2 Indy Pace Car Replicas

A recent 'for sale' posting for an authentic 1964 1/2 Indy Pace Car replica had a picture of page 1 of a two page listing of unit / vin numbers for the 190 or so replicas Ford put out that year. I had thought they were numbered sequentially, but apparently they're not. Unfortunately the list ends just before my car's unit number, so I'm looking for a source for the list so I can check page 2 for my car. It's probably not an original replica, and I didn't pay for it as such, but I am curious. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
JAX