Want to replace spark plug wires

Am looking to replace spark plug wires on 2000 Saleen. One has a crack...figure its time. Any recommendations?

Mark S281 00-767

Reply to
Mark Foreman

yes you can replace them you have my permission. please use quality made for that engine wires motorcraft will work and replace the one at a time. take one off put new back on. thats the smart way the " and it fired right up" way. that all I've got. You're dismissed

Reply to
monkeyboy via CarKB.com

Um... shouldn't a 2000 saleen be coil on plug?

Reply to
Brent P

Good catch... but I think Monkeybhouy is right, anyway. good general advice in either case.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic