WARMAN fyi

Gas price here in town hit nearly $1.15 a litre... Since neither I nor the

>village idiot owns a refinery, we'll suffer like everyone else. With people >doing less recreational driving, I can't see either one of reeling in the >big bucks... > >FWIW... most Canadians are doing what we can for relief efforts. > >It'd be nice if this knob would stop trying to gain credibility on my coat >tails... > >

who pays for your roads look at you real estate rise look atr emploment rate rise look who pays the fewest tax dollar in canada who pays your heathcare who get susidized rates for northern living

come on jimbo dont play dumb most canadians HATE the usa from farmers to softewood lumber

they are laffing at the way the yankees have reacted and blame the usa for high fuel costs

if i were ralf i would have a buldozer accidently hit the pipeline the faster the usa smartens up with beef the faster it gets fixed

h u r c a s t

jimmyboy

Reply to
fordman3

hurl....

You are in this very same system and, while supply and demand accounts for much, Ralph has resisted the urge to engage in deficeit spending.

I work and I pay taxes... Non-renewable resources are a big part of Albertas income... What part of "non-renewable" are you unfamiliar with?

Just to save bandwidth... please stop including me in your little diatribes such as your 911 bullshit... You cannot gain credibilty by referring to me. With each passing comment you prove your own view of you sorry existance... Have fun, dismalf*ck.... you aren't worth the effort.

Reply to
Jim Warman