warman and i love 911

ah yes 911 they day the oil prices really started to rise we thank you terroists keep them prices UP

h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Apparently, you don't own a scanner. If you want, you can send the "recipt" to me, and I'll scan it for you.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

No No, please, you probably don't have a stamp. Just give me your address and I'll come over and pick it up. That's just how I am. hurc, buddy, pal.

Reply to
Gill