websites to buy 67/68 Fastback?

Hi there -

Newbie question:

I am looking to buy a 67/68 fastback of very high quality. I found this one

as an indicatation of the level I am looking for -unfortunately this one has sold... Could anyone reccommend some websites where I might find others?

Many thanks!

Reply to
jaap

W3tac8oe

Thanks - I get this error when I click on the classifieds link;

Error Executing Database Query

Anyone else have this problem?

Reply to
jaap

haven't been there lately. I remember some of the ads dating back to last May. Might not be updated often.

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe