What are the stock 4.6 GT turning?

Was at the drags today. I was watching some newer Mustang GT's turn disappointing mid 16's. Our track is at 3075 feet, but they seem slow to me.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

The new GTs are listed at 14.0x from Ford's literature if I remember correctly. This is at sea level.

By comparison, my '97 Cobra was listed in the SVT owner's manual add-on as running a 13.99.

JS

Reply to
JS

A buddy of mine has an '02 GT with nothing more than borla mufflers. He ran an impessive(to me) 13.9 at 98 or 99 mph. While a 13.99 may not seem fast to some, that seems really good for a stock car to me. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.