What is a good 65 restoratation book?

I saw a ground up restoratation book for 65s at a bookstore years ago, but I cannot find it now. Any recomendations? Thanks, L.

Reply to
Lemmiwinks

You might try various web sites to see if you can spot it again. Sites like Amazon. com search for Mustang. Also try sites like BDalton (have to Google for that one. You might also try Tom Schmidt's Mustang Page

and check the index for reference materials, as well as the tech and How To sections.

Reply to
veegerNO SPAM