What now

I lost my '92 5.0 - got rear ended by an idiot on a cell phone at 50mph - I was stopped.

Now that my physical problems are under control I got a '04 GT.

Choices now? Exhaust - definitely! But to build, chip or turbo the thing. What do you think. MG

Reply to
MikeG

Don't forget Kenne Bell now has a supercharger for the 2V.

John

Reply to
John Vannoy

Thanks. I read a lot of the stuff at the Kenne Belle site. Do they make loud whine or sucking noise? MG

Reply to
MikeG

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

LOLOLOL that was great!! LOOL too funny!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I read about the Kenne Bell from their web site - it looks pretty good but pricey. Are there others just as good without the big bucks? MG

Reply to
MikeG

Basically, you get what you pay for.

"MikeG" wrote in news:3Nhdd.1668$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net: