Looking for 5.0

I recently lost my 1992 LX convertible to an idiot on a cell phone (did not even touch the brakes). With bumps and bruises I was able to walk away but now I am car-less.

If you know of a 1992-3 LX 5.0, 5-speed, convertible in the Connecticut area that has not been dorked with, in decent shape and realistically priced send mail to MG92LX at ICQMAIL dot COM.

Thanks.

Reply to
MikeG