What was he THINKING!!

I also just noticed, there does not seem to be any pipes in the bumper cover holes. Hmmmmm....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I imagine it was done away with by government restrictions of some sort as it seems it would be quite dangerous due to both instability and for exposed exhaust. Some little kid probably grabbes one in a lot and an left the top layer of skin off the palm of his hand stuck to one....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That pales in comparision to what I have seen. One day I went into one of the local import shops, but when I was leaving there was a honda with the usual bolt on dress up crap... spoiler, side skits, bumper... BUMPER! the bloody bumper was made of wood of all things. To this day I still can't believe it, and damn it, I still don't have a camara in my car.. noted

Brandon

Reply to
indi

I can't believe there is a pic of the owner and the car... well I would assume the owner, I mean who else would want their pic taken next to that thing?

Brandon

Reply to
indi

It almost hurts to think he is a Naval fighter pilot.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Well, as Baer is somewhat local to me, I figgered I'd keep my chain saw in my car in case I ran across this pile. I mean, I can't have you stressed out or nothin'. However, upon closer inspection, I see a Virginia plate on the front. (Does that state really put the month and year stickers on the front?) So, someone else will have to whack this puppy instead.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet