66 6F HCS

Well, I guess to each his own...

*sigh*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Kevin

Too much Money Meets too little Brain and too little Taste

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

At what point does lift overcome drag? "We have liftoff at 80mph."

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Looks like the "Flying Nuns" Mustang.

Reply to
Mark Jones

I wish I could gather and post a few of the WWTT I see on a frequent basis.

There are a few cars I see running around that I will eventually get pictures of, some of the latest sightings being:

96/97 red V6 coupe all stock except for the 4.6 GT fender emblems

99+ V6 coupe stock except for aftermarket wheels and a straight large exhaust tip on the drivers side with a 5.0 (87-93 style) emblem on the left trunk lid. ohhh and it SOUNDED like a V6.

80 4 cyl. coupe with an 87 LX nose and Saleen style front spoiler screwed on with a 99+ GT rear bumper cover cut to fit.

94/95 V6 purple coupe with black widow front bumper and a huge (747 style) rear spoiler and gray racing stripes.

Couldn't tell how many 87-93 4 cylinder cars with 5.0 emblems I have seen, hell even the 91 coupe I built for my stepson came in wrecked with the emblems on it.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

HOLY.......

Overall I think those big spoilers seen on ricers is butt ugly. For some reason I also like the 2000 Cobra R spoiler. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

fast & furious strikes again

//Jeff

orangespawn50

Apparently he wasn't

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I used to look at the cell phones with cameras in them and think, "how stupid is that", but now I see something twice a week and thing, man, if I only had a camera....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Anyone ever seen the "bunny ear? exhaust pipes that were the rage in Japan for a while? These cars looked like they came straight out of an anime strip. Thankfully that never hit the states. Yet...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

My, that's umm, orange. And why does the engine look like it's sitting 6" too high??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]"

Huh? Bunny Ears??

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I just switched over to AT&T from Verizon (did I tell you "Verizon suks) and picked up a Nokia 6820 w/ camera in it, how nice it is to have a camera handy ALL the time. I had to grab one of the 80 Mustang coupe w/ the 99+ GT rear bumper, I will post it alittle later

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Exhaust that splits under the bumper comes out and turns straight up in the air and Y's out running up taller than the roof of the car. Like bunny ears. I used to have a link but the site is gone now. You couldn't read anything it was all in Japaneese, but there were lots of pictures.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah I'm with Nextel, so the phone I want will not be out until December or later. My desire for the i930 has nothing to do with the camera in it, but it may be of use LOL.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

The man is obviously in the catering business, which is why he has that buffet server attached to his car........

John Del Wolcott, CT

"I'm just trying to get into heaven, I'm not running for Jesus!" Homer Simpson

(remove S for email reply)

Reply to
John Del

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, well next to all the other dumb ricer *tricks*.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I think he was hangin out at the Airport too much:)

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta