Whatever Happened to Ford's Mojo?

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:sGrJe.792$ah4.736@lakeread05:

WF, at this point you're just an idiot. Now go change your oil. :)

Reply to
Joe

Joe, at all points you seem to be an idiot. Face it, The Nissan will not only eat your little 360, but it easily eats the Hemi. Been there done that, I have all the proof I need. Documented proof comes in the form of a forum member with a time slip, another member with a dyno sheet and further proof will be when I make my dyno run. No matter what you say or how hard you wish, the 05 340 Nissan kicks the 05 Hemis ass. With the addition of a blower it will kick an SRT10s ass too.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:iMXJe.893$ah4.49@lakeread05:

WF, grow up. I don't give a rat's ass about your ridiculous comparos or any "proof" you can dream up. You're just a blabbering moron who doesn't have the common sense to know that oil can't stay in a crankcase for a year without adverse affects.

And by the way, with the addition of a blower, an SRT10 will eat _anything_ you can dream up for breakfast.

Reply to
Joe

A friend had a twin screw blower on a Ford V-10 truck with dual wheels. It was impressive to watch him EASILY leave FOUR black strips behind after a burnout. I tried to get him to take it to a drag strip so we could know what 60' time it could muster. Imagine what it would be with TWO sets of slicks mounted on the back axle. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I'd like to see that in a 4x4 dually... ;)

BTW, some of those TT diesels are out of this world.

Reply to
Joe

The TD's are quite the sleeper engines. Can't fault an engine that will give you 100+ more hp/tq from stock by just adding chip. You don't even have to lift the hood! I'm not even going to go into the gains from doing propane injection on them.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

The only moron I see is the one who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. You've already been prooven wrong. Numerous times. People always tend to look away when they don't like or understand what they see.

For the first couple of minutes until it explodes and except for the turbo 93 Lightning I know of.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Kind of sounds like overkill. I mean do you really *need* a V10 to make 500 hp? Well, maybe Dodge does, but I think you can do it pretty easily with a V8 Ford. :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

This was a custom low rider truck. It was detailed to the extreme inside and out. It made the cover of quite a few car rags relating to trucks and low riders. Besides, "need" has nothing to do with it. If that were the yardstick for what we drive then most of us could get by with three cylinder econoboxes that might squeeze out 50 hp and get

50-60 mpg. :)
Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:KpcKe.945$ah4.86@lakeread05:

Hey Mr. Brilliance, did you read the Truck Trend comparo where your beloved Lightning was eaten for lunch?

LOL! Idiot.

Have a great day - you'll need it. And do look into the concept of changing your oil. It's actually good for the vehicle.

Reply to
Joe

Very true. I've seen several dually trucks turned into hot rod, but all the ones I have seen had the dual rims removed and 12" wide MTs put under the wide rear fenders, which I'm sure is much better for traction. Although I must say, there is a certain cooless to the idea of four stripes LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]