Whats the Difference Between 2003 and 2004 Stangs?

Hello All,

A friend of mine just bought a 2004 and I was wondering if there was anything different between my 2003 and his 2004? Will his car take the same CAI as mine?

Thanks,

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

No difference... Even on the Mach 1 the only difference is the color of the valve covers...

Reply to
Mustang_66

They both look like Camaros to me. Wait for the 2005s

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

Ya, I know what you mean. The Gulfstream looks like Apollo 13 too.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Mostly minor things.

The accessory brackets > A friend of mine just bought a 2004 and I was wondering if there was

Reply to
Walt
** The accessory brackets on the engines are stiffer,

What accessory brackets might these be?

Regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams---------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

actually, the '04 mach 1's have 2 new colors--Screaming Yellow and Competition Orange

Reply to
loathe

Everything. Pick something. I'd be surprised if any of the parts fit from the two years... other than the wheels.

JS

Reply to
JS

Everything except the name. Totally different cars.

Reply to
Mustang_66

Or how about: One's from the present and the other is from the future.

Reply to
Greg B.