When "662" = more like 700

At this point what's another 30-40 more horsepower?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

how to tell the difference driving ?

on a dragstrip perhaps, but then it is timing and traction

but not on the street, you cannot apply 600 HP for more than 2 seconds (WOT) without going over the speed limits. So why have 600? better drivability at 350 hp.

numbers game.

( Unless I test drive a GT500 for a while )

Reply to
biofilm

It's all about bragging rights. How DO you drive with 600+ hp? If you get a leg twitch while turning in an intersection, do you end up doing a 180? I'd probably kill myself with 900+ hp. 600 hp would do me in... I'm willing to take that risk.

Reply to
twk