Where can I get a scan / pdf of a 1967 Mustang owner's manual?

Hi All,

I just got a '67 Mustang convertible and I'm looking for a scan or pdf of the owner's manual online. I'm not looking for original or authentic level. I just want the info on controls, operation etc.

Thanks,

Mark B

Reply to
Mark B

I had stuff downloaded, and in the end, bought the books. For example, you can get a reprint of the owner's manual from just about any classic Mustang parts vendor for pretty cheap... and it fits perfectly in the glove box or console. A lot better than a bunch of pages printed out and wadded up/folded to fit in glove box.

Sometimes you're a lot better off not try>Hi All,

Reply to
Spike

Repros are pretty cheap on ebay sometimes

Reply to
vince garcia