ping DanTXD... 206s handle so well

don't they just.

Another one bites the dust

Tim S Kemp

Yeah, but I reckon I could pull that same manouvre in just about any car.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL. Although I think its more down to the driver than the car!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Bah. it was handling fine until the hillside got in the way.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

ROFL..that's what happens when the wrong wheels are driven. If that was the Capri, it'd just need opposite lock putting on and foot to the floor and you'd have a well impressive powerslide round the next bend.

Reply to
Conor

that's what i was gonna say :) wouldn't try it in the BMW, feels quite a heavy old beast, wouldn't want all that weight going sideways!

Reply to
Vamp

I've seen that before :) I think that was more a problem with the driver than the car to be fair...

Reply to
DanTXD

I reckon it should have been recoverable with application of the foot to the loud pedal and some opposite lock.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yeah...stamping on the brakes and leaving them on kind of limited his options.

Reply to
Conor