Win On Sunday, Sell On Monday?

NASCAR is a joke, too bad Detroit hasn't realized it yet. Read on...

Reply to
NoOption5L

I agree... they went too far in trying to level the playing field for Chevy... this date back to the 80's when the Tbird ran away from the pack aerodynamically.

So what do they do? Allow Chevy to run the Lumina replica. (But it gave me lots of kicks going into Chebby showrooms and asking for a car just like Earnhardt's..then I'd walk out in disgust when I raised the hood. "Guess I'll go buy me a TBird, then!")

Time for Nascar to either go BACK to stock chassis or to just forget the branding.

Note there's not even a duelling 'head mfr' race anymore.

At the LEAST they should throw the engine tech open. Nascar could issue a "NASCAR" throttle body to all teams, everything else is up to the teams.. including mixture, curves..the whole thing.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1125528117.792728.322340 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic