Worst Car Names In History

Democrats.... ROFL!

Reply to
WindsorFox

Don't get me started. I've been a closet Republican since I registered in

1972, and I see no reason to come out now.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:gYKdnXiPOuxcEV_YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

At this point you're better off staying in. ;)

Reply to
Joe

You'd have to be really creative (or illiterate) to get that from my reply.

Reply to
Hairy

Careful, there's some people in closets I'd rather not be in a small, dark and enclosed space with.... :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox