ZL1 Runs 11s

Next up the 662 horsepower GT500. Being a little lighter and with about 80 more HP, could we see low 11s?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

A bad ass camaro. Am I the only one getting tired of halo lights?

Back to the mustang, I got a chuckle out of "Ford also points out that the 2013 Shelby GT500 is the most fuel efficient engine in America with over 550 horsepower. It's rated at 15 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway."

Wow 15/24 mpg! That's some great gas mileage! Ok, it probably is.

Reply to
twk

550 and 24 is great. But 650 (2103 specs) is pretty amazing.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

1968 Hemi Dart: 10.8s
Reply to
RichA

Yep. My '93 5.0 (with 205 horses) hasn't seen 24mpg in years, under any circumstances, if it ever did.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Mine runs about 16-18 if I'm civilized, but we know how hard that is. The Titan got 12 with all the mods and running a hi perf tune. The TDI, I get 50 all day long around town. Yes, I said in town. Yes, that's better than a Prius. And it will whip a Prius in speed and handling. And I havn't even started the mods yet.

Reply to
WindsorFo