Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stern Mustang Pinball Machine for sale
Stern Ford Mustang 50th Anniv Pro Pinball built on 4/17/2014 Game is Home Use Only. Looks like new and plays great Game sells for $5195 on ebay. I am selling mine for $4200. Machine is located near...

Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealer yesterday ...
Absolutely beautiful 68 Mustang for sale "as is" $22,000. The body looked better than new and the interior was pristine. The only problem I could see was that there was no horn cap on the steering...
1
1

Brakes light broken
what would cause my e brake light not to come on when i pull the lever up? the bulb lights up when i crank the car up so that tells me the bulb is good. i'm completely lost i want to drop my top any...

Checking In
Will Ulmer just noticed Dwight disappeared from Facebook - and then posted some of the RAMFM decals (yes, these were a thing). So I thought I'd stop back by and noticed that it looks like Patrick...
10
10

I have a 73 mach 1 I had headlights now I dont
I had headlights and dash lights before I started installing my new radio. I used the switched power from the original wiring harness and picked up the main power feed from the cigarette lighter. The...

Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT
I am looking for an educated opinion concerning the value of my 35th Anniversary edition Mustang GT. It is a convertible with a black top and has the 4.6L engine with a 5 speed manual transmission. It...
5
5

mustang engine swap 3.9 to 3.8
I have a 2004 Mustang with a rod knock if I swap it out for a 2002-03 3.8 am I going to have computer problem or anything else I need to change? Thank You

Ford Builds 50th Anniversary Mustang Convertible for Charity
At the New York Auto Show this year, Ford revealed a special-edition Mustang to honor the iconic pony car's 50th anniversary. From AB ONE-OF-A-KIND 2015 FORD MUSTANG 50 YEARS CONVERTIBLE BEING RAFFLED...

2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition
Fifty years ago this week, Ford debuted the first-ever Mustang at the New York World's Fair. And to celebrate, the Blue Oval is offering up this special, 50th Anniversary Edition 2015 Mustang. It will...

NEED HELP! 2001 Ford Mustang 3.8 litre V6 Bad Ground?? (replc'd Battery, and Alternator, runs only on jumper cables)
My wifes 01' Mustang V6 had some electrical issues; during heavy rains, at night with lights, wipers and heat on, the car would stall or drop voltage to near stall. Radio would die. I replaced the...
2
2

This 2,000-hp Mustang is in serious need of wheelie bars
The Ford Mustang on the right is drag racing with the standard technique. The Mustang on the left, driven by David Measell, is using a new "rear bumper only" technique that evidently surprised...
1
1

Recommended model years for used Mustang purchase
Was looking to help my son purchase his first car. He wants a Mustang. Was wondering if anyone could recommend good model years to target and/or model years to stay away from? We'll most likely go GT...
1
1

Are you watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction?
Lots of beautiful cars and lots of people with lots of money. I'm seeing many cars that bring back wonderful memories of cars I've owned or lusted for. A 2006 Ford GT (not to be confused with the...

Ford looks back on 50 years of the Mustang
From AB Ford has something special sitting in its booth here at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. In fact, it brought two special somethings in the form of the Ford Mustang 1 Concept that first saw the...

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible
From AB The new Mustang Convertible is more or less unchanged from the standard coupe, with some subtle styling tweaks to accommodate the retractable soft top. Engine and transmission choices are...