Mach 460 Wattage

I have a Mach 460 sound system. Everything except an aftermarket radio is M
ach. I was wondering if I could get more out of my system by changing all t
he amps to higher watts or if I am just going to blow my system completely.
I was thinking of getting maybe 500w amps for all around or if that would
be too much. If I'm not mistaken, the Mach comes with Two mono amps behind
the back seats that power the door speakers and the subs in the back and bo
th are 80w and an amp in the front that is 65w which powers window speakers
, but still I'm not sure if swapping all of those for 500w amps all around
would just kill my system.
Reply to
andrewstephenson44

Site Timeline Threads

  • Quartz used in ceramic, glass manufacturing, ferrosilicon, induction furnace...

    Ford Mustang