Mach 460 Wattage

I have a Mach 460 sound system. Everything except an aftermarket radio is M ach. I was wondering if I could get more out of my system by changing all t
he amps to higher watts or if I am just going to blow my system completely. I was thinking of getting maybe 500w amps for all around or if that would be too much. If I'm not mistaken, the Mach comes with Two mono amps behind the back seats that power the door speakers and the subs in the back and bo th are 80w and an amp in the front that is 65w which powers window speakers , but still I'm not sure if swapping all of those for 500w amps all around would just kill my system.

Sounds like a great way to blow the speakers, unless the fuse(s) for the amps blow first.
--
Cheers, Bob

Why?