Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Do you store your Stang (or any other car) in the winter?
And are Mickey and his mouse friends in your area? You can keep those rascals away from your car by using clothes dryer sheets. Just crumple the sheets and place them under the hood and interior of...

Ford celebrates 1 millionth Mustang built at Flat Rock
From AB Flat Rock Assembly Plant Celebrates Producing One-Millionth Ford Mustang As Year 50 Begins -Nine years after Ford Mustang production moved to Flat Rock, Mich., Flat Rock Assembly Plant...

Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?
I'm soliciting theories that would account for the differences between the amount of communication on the dozens of Internet forums and the very few Mustang-related Usenet groups. I have seen those...
16
16

2013 Shelby 1000 cranks up the horsepower dial to 1,200
From AB SHELBY AMERICAN BRINGS WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL STREET PRODUCTION MUSCLE CAR BACK TO THE NEW YORK AUTO SHOW LAS VEGAS ? March 22, 2013 ? Shelby American, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll...

How would you store a mildly used electric fuel pump?
Wondering what considerations there would be in storing a used electric fuel pump that likely has a fair number of miles left in it. Suggestions? Thanks.
42
42

What does this pattern related to issue with idle suggest to you?
Similar to a question I've posted recently but have more data now. '89 Toyota Cressida, 7MGE engine. On cold fire-up it starts great, will run great all day. ....except if I get it up to running temp...
3
3

Have you ever heard of someone cashing in on an antifreeze guarantee?
I've seen these guarantees on antifreeze bottles, do they ever actually pay out? How often do you have the same antifreeze sit in the car for the duration, never spewing out, never having to be...
3
3

where is the fuel pump reset in a gt mustang convertible 1995-1997
-- trying to fix mustang fuel line need to find where the fuel pump reset is...
1
1

Speed to give away hi-po 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
From AB SPEED? to GIVE AWAY ONE-OF-A-KIND, 800+ HORSEPOWER 2013 SHELBY GT500 MUSTANG LIVE BARRETT-JACKSON COVERAGE FULLY INTERACTIVE LED BY HAGERTY FANTASY BID & SPEED? SOCIAL GARAGE An all-black,...

any difference between mustang GT 2012 and 2013 ?
getting close to buying one ---any comments ? found some low mileage 2012's,

Here you will find the best Ford Mustang websites.
On the corresponding link you will find a collection of the most beautiful Ford Mustang websites of internet.

NoOp's Test Drives
Here are some notes from test drives I did during the holidays. Enjoy, or = scorn. Test drive #1: An all-black, and with what looked like a fine blue metallic= , Scion FR-S/6-speed auto w/paddle...

Vette gets its weight down another 100lbs. How about Mustang?
Giving a fat man a Segway will allow the fat man to "walk" faster than a normal man, but he's still fat.

TFrog, RIP
Sorry to hear about the Mustangs... completely understandable though! As fo= r the Focus... did you look at the ST? I picked one up in October... OMG! = This thing is a blast! While not as fast as our...
28
28

2001 mustang drivers side window auto-down
2001 stang. Driver's door window. Anyone know where the driver's side window auto-down device is? I need access to it. I assumed it was inside the door but I was in a hurry and didn't see it. And what...