fox steering problem...

'92 4cyl lx rag joint is falling apart...what is the easiest way to replace? ...in UK

is this what I want ? .......
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/DOR-31000/79-93-Mustang-Steering-Shaft-Rag-Joint
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:36:04 +0100, "jim stewart"

maybe. I bought a similar kit for my 69 firebird and there was no way to make it work when I compared it to the old one. Also, you need to be able to remove the rivets on the old one.

got the rivets out and repair kit arrived this morning....should be a doddle......

fitted....
"jim stewart" wrote in message

Mmmmm.......no play any longer.....nice

Congrats! Many years ago I might have tackled a problem like that, but I'm loosing ambition. That, and I have only one car at this time.
--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.