Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GTO Below Invoice
GTO Below Invoice Want to get a new car quote below invoice price? Save 2-3% off new car invoice price using our deep discount locater and our insider information.

Boot for Mastang Convertible
My father in law has a 99 Mustang GT Convertible. He purchased a replacement boot for it from the web and fount that it has snaps on it but his car does not seem to. I have a 2000 Mustang and found no...

cam swap w\ AC
89GT. how much of a nightmare is a cam swap with the AC condensor in the way? can it be dropped enuf to get the cam in over it? without disconnecting it? Jack up the engine? Are there any tricks to...
4
4

Window Tinting Problem?
Hey guys... can I get your thoughts please on this... I bought a 93 Cobra out of Florida. Well, up here in Calgary, Alberta, it snowed about 6" today and I sometimes wonder if summer will ever come....
3
3

Ah, Spring
Beautiful day today. Clear skies, high 70s, good thing I've got a '93 GT convertible. When I went out to lunch, I popped the latches, pulled the switch... and nothing. I do believe that I've lost my...
2
2

'06 Mustang GT Convertible Windows
I'm hoping that someone can help me out there. I'm positive that my '06 Mustang GT Convertible had a feature where, if I put the front windows up while the back windows were down, the front windows...
9
9

It's that time of year! :0)
This weekend, Redding, California Kool April Nights and the classics are out in force! Most of them you don't see most of the year, and some come in from other regions, but, from the numbers, you'd...
6
6

GTO Fast Quotes
GTO Fast Quotes Research models, get dealer quotes, and find financing, incentives and rebates all in one place, on
1
1

Summit MAF OK?
Anyone out there ever get a MAF sensor SummitRacing brand? Looks like thats my only choice for a 75mm 24lb calibrated sensor. Granatelli and Ford Racing dont make em that small. Pro-M is the only one...
2
2

Re: 2008 Mustang GT Premium highland green BULLITT - no reserve auction
That seems to be a good price on it. Weren't they up about $32K for a while?
4
4

Mileage - 2006 GT Coupe.
To all concerned Mustangers..... We took our first long distance ride. 2006 GT Coupe, 4.6L w/ Auto Trans. We went from Tampa, Fl. to Florence, S.C. We turned 1050 miles using the interstates. Route 75...
4
4

Temp gauge sensor on '80 4 cylinder
Where is the temp gauge sensor located on the '80 2.3?

89 4-cyl; no power at low RPM
Problem: Car has little power at low RPM, but as the RPMs climb the power is fine. Its almost like one should rev the engine before letting out on the clutch in order to get the car to take off from a...
5
5

oil question
My 1994 Mustang with the 3.8 engine seems to be going through a bit more oil than normal. It's not leaking out anywhere and there is no smoke of any type when I start it or run it. No smell either. My...
1
1

Oil Sensor?
I have a 1989 Ford Mustang GT. It has a sensor on the side of the oil pan, just above one of the oil drain plugs. I believe it detects when the oil is too low and is connected to a Check Oil light on...
4
4