Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mustang Guy Scores Again
I gave Tim -- a.k.a. Mustang Guy -- a call about a week ago and told him I needed a new processor for my Cobra. He had what I wanted in stock, and had it in my hands in less than a week. As always,...
8
8

Sick of Valvoline Oil Change
I don't have the room to do my own oil changes, so I went to Valvoline's Jiffylube knockoff. I asked for oil and a new oil filter. The guy seemed insulted and said they always include the filter. He...
13
13

New Vette has HP:)
14
14

mustang replacement molding question
Does anyone know of a manufacturer for classic mustang molding that uses quality metals instead of that cheap, soft, ill fitting crap that Corvex puts out?
3
3

Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured
As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a good one offered by American Consultants Rx at discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibilityrequirements as well as...

89 HO smell gasoline
Hello, I have a 1989 Mustang GT vert. Lately, when I shut off the engine, I can smell a strong gasoline odor. I don't see anything leaking to the floor. Any suggestions on what I should look at?...
7
7

Looking for engine advice for my 73 convertible
This summer I purchased a 1973 Mustang convertible. The car is equiped with a 302 and automatic suspension. I would like to have the engine either rebuilt or replaced this spring. Being a convertible,...
7
7

Clicking sound after starting....
I have a '94 Mustang V6 and all of a sudden I start it up one day and there is this loud clicking which sounds like it is coming from the center of the engine. After 3 minutes of idling, the clicking...
6
6

Re: Hi to all
here we go again... :()
1
1

christmas soon...
Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations decorations for kids halloween crafts decorations fashion paper halloween decorations table decorations decorations for pre k students
8
8

Ford 8" Third Member
I need a good (does not need rebuilt) Ford 8" Third Member in 2.79 or 3.00. Got one you pulled to put in a faster unit?

Southern Yosemite Automotive Film Festival
don't see how anyone can afford to miss this. The viewing of Bruce Kessler's "Sound Of Speed" is worth the price of admission.

07 Mustang Header Question
Anyone have info w/ headers for 07 GT Mustang? Likes/dislikes install/price power? lmk thx Larry

Re: $400us LID, Hot Sale Now
where is cn ?
1
1

Christmas Shopping Made Easy
This site helped me during the out offers some great resources and tons of deals.I definitely savedtime shopping for deals online at this site.