300ZX factory colorZ ?

One day last week I noticed a 300ZX that was a medium, metallic blue. Not the light blue metallic color that Nissan offered for 1984 and 1985 Z cars.(other years also?) It wasn't quite navy blue metallic. Slightly lighter than that. This Z car had the body style of the last ones that Nissan made. I don't know what year model it was. Somewhere between 1990 and

1996 I suppose. ;< ) Did Nissan make the 300ZX in a metallic blue that was darker than that icy-looking metallic blue? I remember seeing one of those 4-seater Zs in the icy-looking metallic blue several years ago. Maybe the owner had the car I saw re-painted after market. Keviin
Reply to
Kevin

I like the new 350Z's blue color, it a little more vivid then the superior blue on my monte carlo....

Too bad my 300ZX is red, otherwise I'd get it painted at the shop that color.

Reply to
Paradox