78 280z price?

I was thinking of buying a 280Z with over 100k miles, 1978.

Any particular mandatory fixes the owner should have done maintenance wise over the years that I should ask about? Any mechanical problems that commonly have to be addressed aside from the usual parts that have worn out?

Also, what¹s a reasonable price these days? I can¹t get estimates from some of the usual sources cuz they only go back 20 years or so.

TIA, Rob

Reply to
Rob Gendreau