93 300ZX Fog Light Switch

I have a 93 300ZX and when I try to turn on my fog lights, they come on and then when I let go of the button they turn off. The LED comes on but the button does not seem to be working correctly. Any ideas on how to fix? I assume this is a on/off switch correct?

Reply to
R3tro

Could be a bad switch, but first check the fuse under the dash and the fog light relay under the hood.

Dustin

Reply to
Me

Took the pod apart and switch looked ok but did make different clicking sound than others. Where is the relay under hood? I shall check the fuse and relay.

Thanks

Reply to
R3tro

The relay is on the driver's side, toward the front of the car. You'll see a black lid with a diagram on it.

Dustin

Reply to
Me

Thanks I found it! Right there in the open! I just got this car so I am not familiar with everything yet. Well all relays look fine, even swapped with another and no difference. I seems the pod switch is bad, so I am going to get another used pod and see if that helps!

Reply to
R3tro

Should be a simple fix either way. If you'd like to learn more about your car you should do some reading over at

when you get a chance. The Tech section and the search function will usually have an answer for any question you have related to the Z. Best of luck.

Dustin

Reply to
Me