ford mondeo rotary light switch

hi, i've installed front fog lights to my ford mondeo diesel 96, the fog lights came off a ford mondeo 16v 93, i have also swapped the rotary light switch from the 16v to the diesel so that the front fog lights would work, but no sounded too simple, when the light swich is off my front headlights are on, rear fog lights dont come on. Can anyone help me with this problem or suggest anything, do i have to switch wires around?

Reply to
skids

You do have to switch the wires in the multi-plug that attaches to the lights switch, you need to buy whats called a loop wire from ford and attach it to the spare pins.

look on

its been covered on there

Reply to
simon