ABS Relay location ?

Most relay switches are located under the hood in one of the fuse panels. But where is the ABS Relay located ? The ABS fuse is under the hood on left fender panel but the panel map does not show an ABS Relay and I'd like to test the relay because the ABS Actuator remains on after turning engine off and the problem is draining my battery.

I replaced the fuse, problem went away. But the relay is probably bad, so where is it located ? Thanks.

Wild Bill

Reply to
WildBill66

If anyone knows where the ABS Actuator Relay is, I'd like to replace it. I looked in shop manual but no luck. What I need is a manual with a wiring schematic but my book left out fuses and relays. Thanks

Reply to
WildBill66

Marek,

The link to the diagram is just what I needed to know. I pulled the rear trim panel and the wires are cooked! I guess the unit has stayed on so long that the unit overheated the wires. I'm gonna replace the unit and wiring.

I kept thinking maybe there was a hidden relay somewhere or maybe the ABS Actuator is tied in with other systems on a relay and was not labeled. But after looking at this unit, it probably does not need one or has one built in. Thanks.

Wild-Bill

Reply to
WildBill66