Convertible Z31 2+2?

Was there ever a convertible Z31 (1984-89) 300ZX? I'm looking but can't find out either way. I'd be particularly interested to find out if there was one with a 2+2 configuration.

I know there was a convertible Z32, but I don't think that there was a 2+2 version.

TIA!

Reply to
PerfectReign

This is the only one I've ever seen, I don't know if any 2+2's were made, but the guy who owns this car definately would know.

Reply to
Paradox

I know there were convertibles. The dealer would ship them off brand new to get converted, so it was considered a dealer option.

They have a name... Straman, after the company that used to do it.

The question is did they ever do a 2+2...

Pic :

Sergio L Aponte

Thank you both. Those are some sweet cars.

I'll look into this further. It appears that I'll need to contact these guys.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Google for Straman and 300zx you get plenty of hits.

Reply to
Sergio L Aponte