Selling 1995 300ZX N/A

I am ending my career with my 300ZX and thought I would give the group a chance to buy it. This is a 1995 300ZX non-turbo with 112K. I am the third owner and the VIN JN1RZ24D5SX590957 if you run a CARFAX you will find it has had most of the maintenance done at the Nissan dealer in Knoxville, TN. I bought the car with 109,000+ miles and have done the following: I replaced the large mufflers with the factory style; replaced rear rotors and pads; had a heavy duty clutch installed with new bearings in the transmission, replaced rear main seal; bushing in the shifter; replaced timing belt, tensioners, drive belts, water pump, termostat, cam seals, frt main, at

111,500 miles (since doing this I have put less than 600 miles). The car had aluminum headers installed with a cold air intake and racing pedals when I bought it. The color is Emerald Green and it has a raised spoiler on the rear. It has the usual equipment the 1995 had but the radio was replaced with an Alpine single CD and it has cloth rather than leather. If you would like to see pictures you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. I am asking $7400.
Reply to
Chuck Phillps