Help!!! 1987 Z

The car runs fine until I get between 55-62 miles an hour. then it shakes. If I go to 65 mph it stops. Any ideas?

Reply to
Donald Anderson

ahren dains

"Donald Anderson" snipped-for-privacy@plexi.com wrote in news:3f5400cd snipped-for-privacy@www.dandynews.com:

Check tire ballance, you could also have a tire sepparation.

Reply to
Holden McGroyn

Sounds like tires need to be balanced and or you might need new tires, check your treads, you may also need a front end alignment.

Reply to
Maria

Maybe I'm missing something here,

He said at 65 the car stops, that has nothing to do with tires, unless of coarse they fall off.................

Could the shaking be the engine missing ? Like maybe it's running out of fuel?

Reply to
Randy

I have this same problem with my Jeep, the shaking improved when I replaced the 2 front tires, I am now in the process of replacing the 2 back tires, just waiting on the funds to come in. Sometimes this will happen also if you get your tires rotated.

Reply to
Maria