How to Replace the CD Changer in a 307?

Hi everyone,

I want to replace my Blaukpunt 5 CD changer in my 307, but I dont have any idea of how to take it off, has anyone tried it, is there any step by step method. As I am lookig at it I dont have any idea of where to start.

Comments and sugestions are highly appreatiated.

Thanx.

Reply to
boltblue

just stick spikes in the 4 holes at the sides and then you can remove it.

Reply to
axl