my vehicle will not start

I have a 1983 280zx, 5 speed, pulled it out of garage to warm.It cut off and would not start up.I try to do repairs myself.I have repair manual which gives about 16 causes for engine not starting.It rotates but no starting.I will test with another battery to see if thats the problem, you never know.PLEASE HELP ANYONE,THANK YOU....

Reply to
wizard10