New Z Owner to the Group

Just wanted to say hi. Im a new Z owner. 92 300zx n/a. Im sure Ill have lots of questions as Ill be upgrading the car bit by bit. I appreciate any help, thanks.

Reply to
someone

lots of questions as Ill be upgrading the car bit by bit. I appreciate any help, thanks.

Reply to
Brad

Welcome to the "family." Although I have a 350z, the Z32 300ZX is what started it all for me. Also visit

.

Michael.

lots of questions as Ill be upgrading the car bit by bit. I appreciate any help, thanks.

Reply to
Michael Doan

lots of questions as Ill be upgrading the car bit by bit. I appreciate any help, thanks.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Quit being a troll, Kinglifer, just because people criticized your taste in customizations.

You act like a baby. Geesh.

Reply to
Bear Trucker Lvr