350Z delivery dates ?

Hello, When shall I get the base model of the 350Z, I mean here in Europe ? I ordered it at the beginning of July, and the dealer told me April 2004. I've read some posts in some forums saying the base model may be available as soon as December 2003 or January 2004 ! What do you know about delivery dates ? Thanks

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Have a look on

- there are a couple of European guys who appear there from time to time.

The UK deliverys should start in two weeks... the first boat is due to land in 2 or 3 days.

ta

rich Zed

Reply to
rich Zed

My Premium 350Z should arrive here in Austria in the second half of November.

The dealer told me that other models would not be available until 1Q2004.

Reply to
Paul Gillingwater