Parting Out 1979 280ZX 5-Speed in Waco, Texas

The car has a new transmission in it, it was installed 3 years ago and has not been driven at all since. The interior is pretty shot, but the body is very straight.Both automatic doors work flawlessly. The engine was a very strong runner when the car was driven. If you would like more information please email me. Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@hot.rr.comSPAM

remove the SPAM from the end of my email.

Reply to
SoulCrusha