Problems with 350Z dealership

How long did it take you guys to get your payment book from the bank (if you financed and didn't purchase outright)? How long did it take you to get a copy of the title so you could get permanent license plates?

The dealership I bought my Z from is giving me the runaround on the telephone and my 30 day tag expires on the 13th. Also, my first payment is due on the 14th and I haven't even received a payment book yet.

Reply to
The Dark Poet

KINGLIFER