Re:1982 Datsun ZX

The link is broken, is this still up for sale?

Uncle

Reply to
invalid unparseable

if his is not for sale, I have one. as follows; I have a pristine condition 1981 280zx with only 67,832 miles on her. It has power mirrors, power antenna, rear window defoggers, rear window wiper, T-Tops, power windows, cruise control, intermittent wipers, 5 speed manual transmission, stock am/fm stereo cassette, new tires mounted on stock 6 point rally rims. I am asking 7000 or best offer. I answer all emails between 8pm and 10pm central time. I can send pics of the vehicle to you if interested.

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
robert Washburn