Re: My 280Z

Wish u had soem shots of the inside too. I am just restoring my 280z, but yours looks sharp. I have never driven mine yet (jsut my 95 300ZXTT), what are they like to drive?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I felt the original too soft. I have Koni shocks installed in the 80's, and a heavy duty anti-sway bars installed a year after I got it. Mine is a 4 speed. I think the 4 speed had a tighter feel than the 5 speed. I still never really the gear ratios.

I am the original owner. Of course the original lacquer went sour after a couple years in the desert. Repainted it with lacquer, actually two times, but the lacquer never held up espically the parts I didn't completely strip. I painted it again with enamel, but is was a bad job. I later found it mandatory to use self etching primer. A fellow painted it about 4 years ago for me. Used some Dupont enamel. The car was sort of apart after my first enamel job, for a few years, after I decided to replace the front fenders.I got tired of working on it, but finally completed it. Last year I replaced the stereo, but I have that problem right now with the amp, doesn't fully turn off. I need another amp. Was a cheapie anyway. I'll try to get some better pics inside once its finished.

Installation pics from last year.....................

greg

Reply to
gregs

Reply to