Tie rod end booth replacement

While inspecting my front brake and rotor, I saw my tie-rod-end booth is ripped in half. tie rob still seems to be tight. Can the booth be replaced alone or do I have to replaced the whole tie rod end assembly? If yes, looks like I can remove my outer tie rod end than slip the new booth over with new grease (not sure what type of grease though), right?

Vehicle: 1987 300 ZX

Thx, Paul

Reply to
Paul