Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

low idle and sluggish acceleration
My 1984 300zx turbo has started having a low idle and is sluggish with acceleration. It also does not seem to gain full acceleration or speed. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
1
1

280 "Zapper Z" info needed
In the very late 70's or very early 80's I purchased a 280Z. I was told that the model was called a "Zapper Z". Now I don't know if that was a offical name or just his description. However my memory...

280Z "Zapper Z" info wanted
In the very late 70's or early 80's I purchased a 280Z. However my memory isn't what it use to be and I forgot what year the car was. This is what I remember: The car was bright yellow and a black...

300ZX TT : Nissan Datascan software
Hello guys, I'm looking for the Nissan Datascan software. Or another software that allows me to talk to my car, lol! Can I find it on a newsgroup? Thanks in advance
1
1

300 ZX TT Rear Tires
Getting the 245 45 ZR 16 tires is becoming almost impossible, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
2
2

Re: Make some legal easy money READ ON!
ponzi schemes are ILLEGAL

!!!NEED HELP PROBLEM SOLVING
WELL WHEN I GOT MY Z IT WAS RUNNING FINE NOW IT SPUTTERS WHEN I DRIVE AND HAVE CUT OF ON ME MANY OF TIMES. I JUST REALIZE THAT I HAVE A SHORT IN A WIRE COMING FROM MY DISTRIBUTOR AND THAT MY FUEL PUMP...

Power steering conversion 260Z?
Does anyone know how to convert a 260Z to power steering? Mant thanks for any ideas etc. Cheers.

PICS - 2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO at $38,070
Nissan Announces Pricing on 2007 NISMO 350 - New Performance-Oriented Z(R) Coupe Model Priced at $38,070 MSRP NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Nissan Nort America, Inc. NSANY today...

Manual transmission trouble on 280ZX. Bearings??
I have a 82' 280ZX (non turbo) which has a bit of noise & vibration going on with the 5 speed transmission. I'm trying to isolate it to the most likely source before I make any decisions on how to...
3
3

300ZX TT Aux fan died
G'day all. My '90 300ZX TT aux 2 speed fan has died and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I have a 16" Davies Craig fan and I'm thinking of removing the standard viscous fan and attaching the...
2
2

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0, dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

300ZX TT rear wheel steering
I bought a '89 300ZX TT with rear wheel steering and a couple of times it has scared the hell out of me. I'm used to hard cornering in my modified '77 260Z and love to induce the rear to slide. But...
2
2

1985 electrical problem
Over the weekend I removed my '85 300zx from storage. I attached the battery and it started just like it did before I put it in storage. The only problem number of items do not work like the dashboard...
1
1

1990 300ZX
I have just bought a 1990 300ZX and the previous owner said it has not had a timing belt or spark plug change because it hasn't reached the 100,000 Klms service yet. It has only done 84,000 Klms. I...
4
4