300ZX TT Aux fan died

G'day all. My '90 300ZX TT aux 2 speed fan has died and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I have a 16" Davies Craig fan and I'm thinking of removing the standard viscous fan and attaching the Davies Crag fan to the back side of the radiator because it is too big to fit in front of the AC condensor.

However the AC would then not have it's own cooling fan. First I'd like to know if others have successfully used after market fans attached to the radiator? Perhaps I could install a smaller fan in front of the condensor, but I'd need to know which 2 of the 3 wires to use for the low speed fan at the front and which 2 of the 3 wires for the high speed fan at the back. Otherwise any ideas anyone. Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers.

Reply to
knights58_2000

Call the guys at Z1 Motorsports. They'll have a used one in stock.

Dustin

Reply to
Dustin

Thanks Justin. I've located one on the aus300zx forums.

Cheers.

Reply to
ZedLover65