Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

350Z gets panned on Top Gear
The BBC motoring program Top Gear broadcast their opinions of the 350Z last night. Well.... put it this way.... I was interested, but I'm less interested after that programme. They hated it. They...
9
9

F/S ZEX Nitrous kit and accesories
X-No-Archive:yes Bottle Heater like new 50% off 75 bucks. 10 lb bottle w remote bottle Opener 150 bucks Bottle includes 60 dollar pressure gauge and 15 dollar blow off valve! Purge kit 75 bucks ZEX...

300ZX Rattles
Is anyone else having a problem with a rattle noise coming from the boot/trunk of this car? Have been trying to sort it out for some time now and haven't located the rattle yet!
4
4

old z
My old 300zx tt whipps the new ones its a 92
1
1

Merchant Services - Visa/MC - Free Processing Terminal
Why Buy, Lease or Rent a credit card machine when we will GIVE you one, FREE. Most competators charge up to $800. for exactly the same thing or want to tie you up in a long lease that will cost...

How fast is a NEW Z anyway?
Don't respond with check Goggle. that isn't GOD on the net. ok. while saying that... Z35o compared to a.... Mustang... or a Corvette... which one is faster? layman terms... I don't know about horses...
18
18

Good sight????
Anyone know a good sight to get performance parts and originnal parts for 300zx?

FS: Stock Airbox from 91' TT 300zx
I have the stock airbox and bolts and screws to go with it for a 91' TT 300zx. This will fit all TT years as far as I know, but I would check that out before buying. First 40 bucks takes it. David W....

Re: 80 280 ZX Hesitation
My 280 had a bad catalytic converter and had the same symptoms. Be careful though. I took mine out, put in a straight pipe. Ran faster than ever, but blew the rings because there was no backpressure....

300ZX hesitation
Hi! I ran the ECU diagnostic on my 90m ZXTT and got the code 53 and 21. My car is hesitating and stumbling (the whole car is shaking). The car is worse when it's half warmed up, but it's also a great...
4
4

Re: '87 300ZX radio problems
I had the original post on this thread and wanted to follow up with my findings. A couple of people mentioned antenna problems along with the radio problem and since my Z had a manual mast installed...

Re: My 280Z
Wish u had soem shots of the inside too. I am just restoring my 280z, but yours looks sharp. I have never driven mine yet (jsut my 95 300ZXTT), what are they like to drive? Jeff
2
2

Re: 77 280
Could also be vacuum. Phil gregs wrote:
2
2

Re: CV already on a 350Z?
Z-cars don't have front CV boots as the vehicles are RWD.
2
2

how much should i be able to get for this
I bought a friends 78 280z because he had to move out of state and didnt want to take it with car is in fair condition; however it has stoped running and i dont know why. And dont really have time to...
1
1