Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ignition module
New Z owner here with questions. I have a N/A 1982 280ZX with ignition problems. I've replaced the module recently and it worked fine for a month then went back to giving problems. I really would like...

Don't ZEX your 350Z!
X-No-Archive:yes Want a good kit go NX instead at least they will assist you. P.S. DO NOT use ZEX plugs in your car. SHAME ON ZEX! When my SC gets here I would yank it all out if it wouldn't leave...
2
2

Advice for audio upgrade for the 350Z
Hello, I'm ready to order my 350Z. Since I've heard the Bose audio system really sucks, and I'm not found of leather seats, I've decided to go for the baseline model. As I live in France, I will have...
19
19

New 350Z Supercharger released
Hi everyone, Here is some information on the new supercharger program. The auto trans units will be completed very soon. Cost is $3795 Please see the website for more complete details. There will be...
2
2

Re: 350Z--Questions
Agreed. I don't own a nissan (rsx-s actually), but I have never been a fan of window tinting. If your windows have black dots instead of a solid outline, then I definately would not do it.

Re: ECU for 80 280ZX
Wow ... read one book and you're smart ... I love it. I really do no know the year to year cross-compatability of ECUs (but I stress that I've not heard of them really failing very often, being blamed...

Maybe someone can help
I have a 78 280z it was running fine then one day i go to drive it and it wont start . I have replaced the control unit, the airflow meter,the thermotime switch, the water temp sensor, the fuel...
1
1

Vane Air Flow Meter
My 77 280Z needs a new vane air meter. Where's the best place to get one? Also, if I'm to go junkyard crawling, are there any other cars I should be on the lookout for, which have compatible parts? Or...

F/A ZEX Nitrous Complete kit!
X-No-Archive:yes «©¿©»~ Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. Max

Clutch
Aloha: I just bought a 200 dollar beach car...basically a rust bucket(1984 Nissan 300ZX.). Don't ask me why, like I don't have enough projects already. Anyway I told my husband I was going to restore...
2
2

Re: 1999 Blazer Engine blows after just 100K - Lemon? Yes! Tell GM!!!
---------- THIS IS WHY I SADLY DO NOT BUY AMERICAN MADE CARS! SPECIALLY CHEVROLET. I GOT SCR*W*D OVER A CORSICA ONE TO MANY TIMES! IN AND OUT OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WHAT A LEMON! I HAVE A 1982...

Re: HELP! 1982 280ZX stalls at 3kRPM
great! thank you Phil! Dave
5