01 frontier-error code P1441

could someone please tell me what this error code (P1441) means ? thanks , dick

Reply to
D.

i found the answer on the web after calling the dealer and being told by the service mgr. that they never heard of it . it's described as a small leak in the evap system and suggested checking the gas cap for rust and making sure it fits correctly . CAR DEALRS REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found the info at nissanhelp.com

Reply to
D.

now that you mentioned it. i had that code once last year when my friend filled up the gas for me and didn't close the gas cap tight enough

and yes they suck.......

Reply to
dc