Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1990 pathfinder auto transmission
Recently brought my pathfinder(1990) into mechanic for oil pump seal replecment (leaking) when he took it out for a test drive after replacement it failed in second gear and resulted in no gear...

Off to Infiniti I GO !
Well gang after 17 years with Nissan at the dealership level I have decided to make the jump to Infiniti. It's kind of a long story why so I won't bore you with it here, I'll try to help here when I...
6
6

do I need a new transmission?
I don't know what is going on with my car! Last year, the battery started dying periodically- every few months, so after the second time it died, I had it replaced. After that the battery died again,...
2
2

Vehicles google Group
* Group name: Vehicles A Place for Repair Information, Sales, Texh support, Links, Software, all error codes, * Group home page: * Group email address * Change group settings: * Invite more users:

gearbox problem?
hi guys, i have i nissan navara 1986 duelcab automatic,when i am stationary and pull away the engine seems to rev high without me moving in drivemode then it kicks in and i am away but seems to over...
1
1

Engine mods
Does anyone know of any engine mods that will improve fuel economy on an 05 and up frontier? Also do tonneau covers actually help with gas mileage or is that a bunch of bs?
3
3

2002 Pathfinder Spark Plugs
After looking at the engine in my 2002 Pathfinder and wondering where the spark plugs are, I believe I finally figured that out. I'm now wondering how hard this job is. I'm a pretty decent mechanic...
2
2

2000 Maxima with cold start erratic idle????
I have a 2000 Maxima with a problem with erratic idle and cut off when cold. When you crank it up in the morning it starts to idle at about 1300 rpm then drops idle and cuts off. If I try to press the...
4
4

95 pf 4wd light
hi all, just got my first 4wd today and read some of the posts(and the instruction on the visor). I know I'm not supposed to use 4wd on dry pavement. My queston is does any light on the dash come on...
2
2

'98 Frontier 4WD - several noises
Yesterday I bought a ?belt quieting? spray and applied it on all the belts, I was able to spray the power steering and air conditioning belts while the engine was running but I had to turn the engine...
2
2

92 Pintara 2.4 litre fuel economy
Hi We've just bought this car (Stanza in US I think) and it seems to use a lot of fuel for the cc of the engine. It has all options and full electrics but is fuel injected so I expected a bit better...
1
1

Watch TV ONLINE NOW! No Downloads! - IPDirectTv.com! 240+ TV Series

'2000 Frontier 6cyl problem
has auto trans with 91k. when at cruise speed, 55 mph plus, and the throttle is lifted there is a dead miss like action, or chug, chug a couple of times and only happens on long drives. no noise just...

Seatbelts
Hi Is it possible to relocate the seat belts on a 92 300zx? Its a Japanese import. I'd prefer them to be mounted in the frame rather than on the doors. Cheers

91 pickup stalls at redlights
91 Nissan truck with 165K miles is stalling/idling rough when I clutch down to stop for redlights, etc. when the vehicle has warmed up. In the mornings when it is cool, it performs nicely on the way...
2
2