Off to Infiniti I GO !

Well gang after 17 years with Nissan at the dealership level I have decided to make the jump to Infiniti.

It's kind of a long story why so I won't bore you with it here, I'll try to help here when I can.

Reply to
NissTech

NissTech -> Are you still going to be "working" on the cars? or doing something different?

Good luck and do poke in here once in a while to see all the bad advice we make a habit of posting!

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

Great. Are you going to change your name to Infinit Tech? I left the last i of on purpose. Really enjoy your helping people. I have a QX4 so I get info from you also. W W

Reply to
Warren Weber

Good luck! Thanks for all the help. Don't forget about us here.

Hey, Sorry about those Tigers!!!

Chris H

94 GXE, 06 SE
Reply to
Chris H

Have fun, doing the same things with the same cars but different badges :)

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Good luck to you. A worthwhile upgrade and so much going on now at infiniti. VQ35HR, updated G series, The M series, the Q is dead, but is it really? At least you're still in the Nissan camp:)

CD

Reply to
codifus

posts (That's partially why I ended up buying a Nissan product) Best of luck and hope to see your posts in the future. Tom S

Reply to
Tom Stoeckle